Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submitted papers must not be previously published anywhere, and must not be submitted to any other conferences before and during the ICCCS2017 review process. Submitting a paper to the conference means that if the paper were accepted, at least one author will register and attend the conference to present the paper.
- All manuscripts should be submitted in PDF file format by this system.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- All submissions must be in English. Each paper is limited to 12 pages (or 14 pages with over length charge) but not less than 10 pages including figures and references. Authors can refer to the standard LNCS(Lecture Notes in Computer Science) format to prepare their papers.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.