Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- This contribution has neither been previously published nor submitted to another journal. Reuse of any data in the text has been appropriately cited.
- Please prepare your manuscript referring to the Template .
- Please prepare the cover letter and the title page.
- For research articles, we encourage you to upload your original experiment data.
- Please suggest at least three reviewers in the text box below.
- An Article Processing Charge (APC) of $1000 US dollars applies to all accepted papers.
Articles published by TSP are under an Open Access license, which means all articles published by TSP are accessible online free of charge and as free of technical and legal barriers to everyone. Published materials can be re-used if properly acknowledged and cited Open Access publication is supported by the authors' institutes or research funding agencies by payment of a comparatively low Article Processing Charge (APC) for accepted articles.