Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- SDHM only accepts manuscript in Microsoft Office Word file format. Please make sure the submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format (.doc or .docx).
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses an 11-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points...
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Please upload a declaration states there is no conflict of interest and a cover letter.
- Please suggest five reviewers of your submission on your title page or in the cover letter
Articles published by TSP are under an Open Access license, which means all articles published by TSP are accessible online free of charge and as free of technical and legal barriers to everyone. Published materials can be re-used if properly acknowledged and cited Open Access publication is supported by the authors' institutes or research funding agencies by payment of a comparatively low Article Processing Charge (APC) for accepted articles.